Introducing Sunkist Agness Typeface
The Sunkist Agness inspired by chill and playful street font combined with stencil font style. this font have rough and distorted shape which is become its own characteristic and uniqueness.
Designed with 3 characters: Slab Serif, Sans Serif, and Serif, Sunkist Agness font is suitable to be combined into a playful and interesting combinations, not to mention the alternates from each characters that will add more uniqueness to your design!
The “Sunkist Agness” are very easy to apply to any design, especially those with an retro and classic, army, playful and retro concept, besides that this font is very easy to use both in design and non-design programs because everything changes and glyphs are supported by Unicode (PUA).
You will get :
- Sunkist Agness Serif. TTF
- Sunkist Agness Serif. OTF
- Sunkist Agness Serif. WOFF2
- Sunkist Agness Serif.PDF
- Sunkist Agness SansSerif. TTF
- Sunkist Agness SansSerif. OTF
- Sunkist Agness SansSerif. WOFF2
- Sunkist Agness SansSerif.PDF
- Sunkist Agness SlabSerif. TTF
- Sunkist Agness SlabSerif. OTF
- Sunkist Agness SlabSerif. WOFF2
- Sunkist Agness SlabSerif.PDF
Language Support : Latin, Basic, Western European, Central European, South European,Vietnamese.
In order to use the beautiful swashes, you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Indesign and Corel Draw. but if your software doesn’t have Glyphs panel, you can install additional swashes font files.
if you have questions about the latest fonts, please provide a short message to email@example.com
Thank You Alit